Ledgestone Texture Walls
At Redi-Rock, we believe retaining walls should look great while doing the hard job of holding back the earth. The Ledgestone texture brings a random, stacked stone aesthetic to projects, and with colors selected by your local manufacturer to complement your regional landscapes, it's sure to be an end result you'll be proud of.
Ledgestone Block Specifications
- Trapezoidal shape allows convex and concave radii
- 5.5 inch (140 millimeter) deep texture
- Colors can be customize to match your local region
- 5.75 square feet (0.5 square meters) of face per block
- Ten individual face molds offer up to 115 square feet (10.5 square meters) of non-repeating patterns
- Wet-cast concrete gives a greater level of detail and durability
Ledgestone Case Studies
Audi Chooses Ledgestone for High Profile Dealership
When Audi was renovating its Halifax, Nova Scotia dealership, officials chose the Redi-Rock Ledgestone texture because the colors coordinated with natural stone in the area and the texture was a great contrast to the modern look of the buildings.